1. Just because something seems right, doesn't necessarily mean it is.
2. Real love is not always about hearts and kisses... It's much, much more.
3. Sometimes people you love hurt you.
4. When you want something bad enough you will get it, but, it's not always going to be what you really wanted.
5. When you really care about someone you wont't ever do anything that will hurt them.
6. The right choice is often the hardest one to make, but it will always be worth it.
7. The actions of one person don't just affect them, they affect everyone.
8. Mistakes are going to be made, but not learning from them is the biggest mistake you can make.
9. When you have to hide what you are doing, you probably shouldn't be doing it.
10. Being respected is much more important than being accepted.
11. The longer you have to wait for something, the more it will mean when you finally get it.
12. Saying, "I love you," is not going to mean anything to someone unless your actions show that you really do.
13. Helping someone out is never going to be a waste of time.
14. By being selfish you lose a lot more than you gain, by being selfless you are going to receive a lot.
15. Waiting is always worth it.
16. A smile can save someone's life.
17. Forgiveness is much easier to give than resentment is to hold.
18. Being a real friend is more than listening; it's helping those you know become better.
19. When you use the right tools on the wrong thing, you cannot build a masterpiece.
20. Life is an awfully long time to hate someone.
21. Getting a head start doesn't guarantee you'll win, in fact a lot of the time you lose.
22. Cut knees heal a lot faster than broken hearts.
23. If you listen the first time, you won't have to the second.
24. Learn from others mistakes, because consequences don't change.
25. If you don't think someone else should be doing it, than you shouldn't.
26. There are not any exceptions when it comes to rules, just acceptance.
27. It's okay to cry, because when you do, it means you have a heart.
28. Feeling bad isn't enough; you have to correct and change your actions.
29. If you do it again, you haven't really learned anything.
30. Learning is a part of everyone's life, but perfection only comes to those that really learned when they learn.